Terms and Conditions
1. TermsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use LicensePermission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Magic Motorsports’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Magic Motorsports’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Magic Motorsports at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Magic Motorsports’s web site are provided “as is”. Magic Motorsports makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Magic Motorsports does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall Magic Motorsports or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Magic Motorsports’s Internet site, even if Magic Motorsports or a Magic Motorsports authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on Magic Motorsports’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Magic Motorsports does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Magic Motorsports may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Magic Motorsports does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksMagic Motorsports has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Magic Motorsports of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing LawAny claim relating to Magic Motorsports’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Magic Motorsports / Mr. X Cycle / World Class ATV shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered inside Michigan. For orders shipped to other states no tax is charged. Product Images
Product images may differ from actual product appearance. MINIMUM ORDERS: Magic Motorsports does not have a ”minimum” order requirement. PRICING:Magic Motorsports will always try to publish current prices, however, due to the nature of the industry prices are subject to change without notice. Your invoice will always reflect current dealer prices and should be inspected upon receipt. We will be happy to quote current prices over the phone, please call 800 878-4079 FREIGHT POLICY:Magic Inc will always ship via the most economical way on Free Freight orders, Choice of carriers will always be the preference of Magic Inc. However, any $100.00 qualifying order where ” quantity discounts” have been applied will be subject to a freight credit damaged or lost goods are the sole responsibility of the transportation company. All shipments are packed at our warehouse with care , any claims for damaged goods or missing items should be made with the carrier. Magnum will not honor these claims. Absolutely no claims will be honored unless Magic Inc. or the carrier are notified within 48hours of receipt of goods. PHONE ORDERING HOURS:Telephone orders are accepted during the hours of 10:00am to 7:00pm E.S.T., Monday – Friday and 10-4 EST Saturday – Phone 800 878-4079. Its our policy to provide same day service to all orders.
NEW STORE HOURS
Due to the Wuhan Virus we have limited hours and rules
• You must have a mask to enter the store • Store is limited to 10 people or less • Staff is very limited, please be patient.
Sunday – CLOSED
C.O.D.’S: We are no longer shipping COD’s. All orders must be placed with Credit Cards only. RETURNS:Returned merchandise will only be accepted with prior approval and return authorization number from Magic Inc. and must be unused, unmarked and in original package. Magic will honor any return that was shipped in error, proven defective in materials or workmanship only if product was purchased with in the last 30 days, and with a copy of the invoice. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any accounts that refuse any shipments will be responsible for all shipping and handling charges involved. WARRANTY:All products sold and distributed by Magic are subject to manufactures own warranty and terms if any. And subject to manufactures terms of inspection or judgement for credit if any applies. The manufacture shall be solely responsible for any damage to person, persons or property arising from the design, use or manufacturing of said product in use or question. Magnum Distribution, Inc. accepts no liability in damage to person, persons or property of any product we sell or manufacture. Magnum shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages. Typographical Errors
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing Magic Inc. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. In the event a product stock level is listed incorrectly Magic Inc will inform you by e-mail or phone.
2225 Dixie Hwy.
Waterford, MI. 48328