Select your vehicle
- Mar 23, 2020 Updated Pro MX Schedule MX Sports Pro Racing has officially announced an amended event schedule
- Mar 9, 2020 2020 Dayton had Huge Whoops and Heat Race Pile Ups! The tenth round of the AMA Monster Energy Supercross in officially in the books from Daytona.
- Mar 4, 2020 Round 9 of 17 (Atlanta) is up... Just when you think we’re finally due for a boring night of racing, the 2020 Atlanta Supercross provided us with another awesome night
- Feb 24, 2020 2020 Arlington Supercross Results- The 8th round. This round is a Triple Crown Event, meaning three separate main events.
- Feb 17, 2020 2020 Tampa Supercross Results (7 of 17) Sand Dunes, crashes, new points leaders, new teams, comeback riders and more from Tampa SX
Updated Pro MX Schedule
Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship Announces Amended Event Schedule for 2020 Season
MORGANTOWN, W.Va.—In response to the evolving health crisis surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus, MX Sports Pro Racing has officially announced an amended event schedule for the 2020 season of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, sanctioned by AMA Pro Racing. Under this revised championship calendar, the 49th season of the world’s most prestigious off-road motorcycle racing series will commence on Saturday, June 13, beginning with the Florida National from Jacksonville’s WW Ranch Motocross Park.
“While the whole world is trying to cope with the ongoing global pandemic that is the COVID-19 coronavirus, we have diligently looked at the impending future of our own championship and the impact this will inevitably have on this annual summer tradition,” said Davey Coombs, President of MX Sports Pro Racing. “While the series has unfortunately already been affected by this pandemic with the cancellation of American motocross’ longest running event, the Hangtown Motocross Classic, we have developed a condensed and redesigned schedule for the remainder of the championship that will now start a little less than three months from now.
“It is our hope that in postponing the start of our season for this additional month, the extended period of time will not only allow for us to obtain a clearer picture of the state of the pandemic, but also provide ample opportunity for our series partners, teams, competitors, and fans to plan accordingly. The updated calendar would allow us to still successfully host a complete season of Lucas Oil Pro Motocross competition, in a quick and concise fashion will leave other parts of the calendar open for other racing activities.”
Under the new schedule, the 11-round series would open with seven consecutive weekends of racing, where the Florida National will be followed by the High Point National (June 20), the Southwick National (June 27), the RedBud National (July 4), the Thunder Valley National (July 11), the Spring Creek National (July 18), and the Washougal National (July 25). Following a two week break, the championship will return for its stretch run, beginning with the Unadilla National (August 15), followed by the Budds Creek National (August 22), the Ironman National (August 29), and the Fox Raceway National, which will end the season on Labor Day weekend (September 5).
For information about the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, please visit: