Select your vehicle
- Mar 23, 2020 Updated Pro MX Schedule MX Sports Pro Racing has officially announced an amended event schedule
- Mar 9, 2020 2020 Dayton had Huge Whoops and Heat Race Pile Ups! The tenth round of the AMA Monster Energy Supercross in officially in the books from Daytona.
- Mar 4, 2020 Round 9 of 17 (Atlanta) is up... Just when you think we’re finally due for a boring night of racing, the 2020 Atlanta Supercross provided us with another awesome night
- Feb 24, 2020 2020 Arlington Supercross Results- The 8th round. This round is a Triple Crown Event, meaning three separate main events.
- Feb 17, 2020 2020 Tampa Supercross Results (7 of 17) Sand Dunes, crashes, new points leaders, new teams, comeback riders and more from Tampa SX
SGB/Maxxis/Babbitt's Kawasaki Team Announces 5 for 2020
Popular supercross privateers Alex Ray and AJ Catanzaro have a new home for 2020, with the just-announced SGB Racing/Maxxis/Babbitt’s Kawasaki race team. Both riders will compete in the full Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship in the 450 class, with Ray being joined by Jeremy Smith and Jordan Jarvis for the Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship. Jarvis and Britt Gagne will also race in SX Futures races.
Alex Ray raced for HEP Motorsports Suzuki in 2019. He made 12 450SX main events with a best finish of 15th (twice).
You might remember SGB Racing for building some amazing replica bikes for Red Bull Straight Rhythm, including the Travis Pastrana look-alike bike for Catanzaro.
Kawasaki will also show support for their fellow Maxxis riders by offering racer services at all events attended by the team.
Here's a press release on the squad courtesy of Maxxis.
"Maxxis continues to help talented riders chase their dreams in 2020 with sponsorship of the new SGB Racing/Maxxis/Babbitt’s Kawasaki Race Team.
The privateer powerhouse line-up will consist of AJ Catanzaro, Alex Ray, and amateurs Britt Gagne and Jordan Jarvis. The entire crew has a packed schedule for the season: Catanzaro and Ray will compete in the Monster Energy Supercross series, riding in the 450SX class, and Jarvis and Gagne will compete in SX Futures races.
In addition to the full SX schedule, Alex Ray, and Jordan Jarvis will compete in the full Lucas Oil Pro Motocross series, along with outdoor specialist Jeremy Smith. Jarvis will also find time for several Major amateur races including Loretta Lynn’s. SGB Racing/Maxxis/Babbitt’s Kawasaki will also show support for their fellow Maxxis riders by offering racer services at all events attended by the team.
Fans won’t have to wait long to see these riders in action. The Monster Energy Supercross schedule begins January 4 in Anaheim, California. SX Futures kicks off little more than a week later in St. Louis, Missouri, and the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross series begins in May with the Hangtown Motocross Classic in Rancho Cordova, California. Maxxis is proud to sponsor this amazing new team and looks forward to cheering them on to victory in 2020."