Select your vehicle
- Mar 23, 2020 Updated Pro MX Schedule MX Sports Pro Racing has officially announced an amended event schedule
- Mar 9, 2020 2020 Dayton had Huge Whoops and Heat Race Pile Ups! The tenth round of the AMA Monster Energy Supercross in officially in the books from Daytona.
- Mar 4, 2020 Round 9 of 17 (Atlanta) is up... Just when you think we’re finally due for a boring night of racing, the 2020 Atlanta Supercross provided us with another awesome night
- Feb 24, 2020 2020 Arlington Supercross Results- The 8th round. This round is a Triple Crown Event, meaning three separate main events.
- Feb 17, 2020 2020 Tampa Supercross Results (7 of 17) Sand Dunes, crashes, new points leaders, new teams, comeback riders and more from Tampa SX
Round 2 is in the books!
It was a good night for points leader Justin Cooper as he worked his way up from the back half of the pack to finish second, but an even better night for Austin Forkner who rode almost uncontested throughout the whole race to win. Meanwhile, Dylan Ferrandis and Michael Mosiman ended up in a pile and and fell way way back. Dylan is now fourth in 250 West points, while Mosiman is tenth. On a good news note, Brandon Hartranft made his first-ever podium in 250 Supercross. Next week the circus come back to Anaheim.
Everyone who ever raced a motorcycle and struggled to get back on the bike after an injury has rooting for Ken Roczen to win an AMA 450 Supercross this year. You would have to be cold-hearted not to under stand what Ken has been through, Love him or hate him, Rcozen’s terrible arm and hand injuries could well have ended his career for good, but he has made it back into the limelight. The only thing missing was the 450 Supercross win that would seal the deal. And Ken did it in St, Louis with a clean and almost simple win. He got away as the bunched-up pack tried to make a Supercross omelette, but treating each other like scrambled eggs. Lots of passing, but very little forward motion. Finally, last week’s winner, Justin Barcia broke away to get second—and keep the red plate for this coming Saturday in Anaheim Stadium.
Three side notes: (1) Chad Reed came out of the Last Chance to make his 251st AMA premier class start, but he pulled into the pits early in the race. (2) Eli Tomac struggled to make quick passes for the second week in a row. Although his 5th was better than last week , Eli is now 14 points behind points leader Justin Barcia. Eli needs to go on one of his patented win streaks if he want to nail down his first-ever AMA 450 Supercross Championship. (3) Cooper Webb was sick again this week, and obviously sicker than last week as he finished 12th in St. Louis.
AMA 450 SUPERCROSS STANDINGS
(After 2 of 17 rounds)
1. Justin Barcia (Yam)…49
2. Ken Roczen (Hon)…43
3. Adam Cianciarulo (Kaw)…39
4. Jason Anderson (Hus)..39
5. Eli Tomac (Kaw)…35
6. Blake Baggett (KTM)…33
7. Cooper Webb (KTM)…32
8. Malcolm Stewart (Hon)…31
9. Justin Brayton (Hon)…30
10. Zach Osborne (Hus)..27