Select your vehicle
- Mar 23, 2020 Updated Pro MX Schedule MX Sports Pro Racing has officially announced an amended event schedule
- Mar 9, 2020 2020 Dayton had Huge Whoops and Heat Race Pile Ups! The tenth round of the AMA Monster Energy Supercross in officially in the books from Daytona.
- Mar 4, 2020 Round 9 of 17 (Atlanta) is up... Just when you think we’re finally due for a boring night of racing, the 2020 Atlanta Supercross provided us with another awesome night
- Feb 24, 2020 2020 Arlington Supercross Results- The 8th round. This round is a Triple Crown Event, meaning three separate main events.
- Feb 17, 2020 2020 Tampa Supercross Results (7 of 17) Sand Dunes, crashes, new points leaders, new teams, comeback riders and more from Tampa SX
PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MOTO TASSINARI VFORCE4R
The unique VForce reed valve features double the reed tip surface over a conventional reed valve design. The added reed petals mean that reeds only travel half the distance as a conventional reed valve to get the same airflow. The shorter opening means that they open quicker, close more completely and last longer. Ever since their introduction VForce reeds have been popular with two-stroke riders looking for more midrange, increased airflow and perfect fit.
Constantly changing to improve the design, Motocross Tassinari offers the VForce4 with its pre-curved reed petal, carbon fiber petal tips, wider cage, 10.5% increase in reed tip area and longer reed stops. The VForce4 has become the go-to reed cage for many two-stroke owners. But wait, there’s more. Enter the “VForce4R” with its rubber over-molding on the reed petal tips to increase petal life, straighter intake manifold, newly design cage and a winged air guide that increases air velocity. For more info or to order <<< click >>>