Select your vehicle
- Mar 23, 2020 Updated Pro MX Schedule MX Sports Pro Racing has officially announced an amended event schedule
- Mar 9, 2020 2020 Dayton had Huge Whoops and Heat Race Pile Ups! The tenth round of the AMA Monster Energy Supercross in officially in the books from Daytona.
- Mar 4, 2020 Round 9 of 17 (Atlanta) is up... Just when you think we’re finally due for a boring night of racing, the 2020 Atlanta Supercross provided us with another awesome night
- Feb 24, 2020 2020 Arlington Supercross Results- The 8th round. This round is a Triple Crown Event, meaning three separate main events.
- Feb 17, 2020 2020 Tampa Supercross Results (7 of 17) Sand Dunes, crashes, new points leaders, new teams, comeback riders and more from Tampa SX
Monster Energy Supercross Coverage Schedule
STAMFORD, Conn.—NBC Sports and Feld Motor Sports announced today the 2020 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship broadcast schedule. NBC Sports will present more than 120 hours of Supercross in 2020, highlighted by live coverage of all Supercross Heats, Last Chance Qualifiers and Main Events across NBC, NBCSN, NBCSports.com, the NBC Sports app, and NBC Sports Gold – NBC Sports Digital’s direct-to-consumer live streaming product.
NBC Sports Gold will offer subscribers “Supercross Pass” – a comprehensive one-stop-shop package of events that will include all Supercross qualifiers and races live and on-demand replays without commercial interruption, as well as present exclusive expert analysis and interviews. “Supercross Pass” is available now for $74.99.
Monster Energy Supercross is the most competitive and highest-profile off-road motorcycle racing championship in the world attracting millions of fans set inside the world’s most recognizable and prestigious stadiums.
NBC Sports looks ahead to 2020 with the Supercross preview show, a one-hour made-for-television special that will air this Friday night, Dec. 27, at 12 a.m. ET on NBCSN. The season preview features an all-star cast of superstars – Ken Roczen, Eli Tomac, Adam Cianciarulo, Malcolm Stewart and reigning Supercross Champion Cooper Webb as they prepare for the gate to drop in Anaheim, plus an interview with long-time fan favorite Chad Reed as he plans to line up for the final season in his illustrious career. Encore presentations will air on NBCSN on Sunday, Dec. 29, at 7 p.m. ET and on Saturday, Jan. 4, at 9 p.m. ET.
NBC Sports’ 2020 Supercross programming begins Saturday, Jan. 4, 2020, at 10 p.m. ET on NBCSN with live coverage from Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, Calif., kicking off the first of 14 consecutive weeks of Supercross on NBC, NBCSN, NBCSports.com, the NBC Sports app and NBC Sports Gold, before returning for the final three rounds after the Easter break. Ralph Sheheen and Leigh Diffey will handle play-by-play duties for this season’s Supercross coverage. They’ll be joined by five-time Supercross champion and seven-time Motocross champion Ricky Carmichael, host and former racer Daniel Blair, and reporter Will Christien.
The 2020 schedule includes a pair of events airing on NBC: Sunday, Jan. 12, from The Dome at America’s Center in St. Louis, Mo., and Sunday, April 19 from Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass. The 2020 season will culminate with the Monster Energy Cup on Saturday, Oct. 10 on NBCSN.
Below is the full 2020 Monster Energy Supercross schedule on NBC and NBCSN.