Select your vehicle
- Mar 23, 2020 Updated Pro MX Schedule MX Sports Pro Racing has officially announced an amended event schedule
- Mar 9, 2020 2020 Dayton had Huge Whoops and Heat Race Pile Ups! The tenth round of the AMA Monster Energy Supercross in officially in the books from Daytona.
- Mar 4, 2020 Round 9 of 17 (Atlanta) is up... Just when you think we’re finally due for a boring night of racing, the 2020 Atlanta Supercross provided us with another awesome night
- Feb 24, 2020 2020 Arlington Supercross Results- The 8th round. This round is a Triple Crown Event, meaning three separate main events.
- Feb 17, 2020 2020 Tampa Supercross Results (7 of 17) Sand Dunes, crashes, new points leaders, new teams, comeback riders and more from Tampa SX
Michigans Own Joey Crown named Prince of Geneve
In the SX2 (250SX) class it was American Joey Crown, from Michigan, who took his KTM to another win and the Prince of Geneva crown with 1-1 finishes. Crown’s starts were great all weekend long and although KTM’s Brian Hsu put heat on him early in the main, for the most part Crown didn’t have any heat and put on a great ride.