Select your vehicle
- Mar 23, 2020 Updated Pro MX Schedule MX Sports Pro Racing has officially announced an amended event schedule
- Mar 9, 2020 2020 Dayton had Huge Whoops and Heat Race Pile Ups! The tenth round of the AMA Monster Energy Supercross in officially in the books from Daytona.
- Mar 4, 2020 Round 9 of 17 (Atlanta) is up... Just when you think we’re finally due for a boring night of racing, the 2020 Atlanta Supercross provided us with another awesome night
- Feb 24, 2020 2020 Arlington Supercross Results- The 8th round. This round is a Triple Crown Event, meaning three separate main events.
- Feb 17, 2020 2020 Tampa Supercross Results (7 of 17) Sand Dunes, crashes, new points leaders, new teams, comeback riders and more from Tampa SX
Joey Crown Observations From Geneva SX
Joey Crown came over from the USA and went 1-1 in the 250SX program over the two nights. He won both his heat races as well so it was a good weekend for Joey. He’s a talented rider who had a poor 2019 season but he showed up at Red Bull Straight Rhythm and won the 125 class. That put him in Eric Peronnard’s eyesight and when he got a note from a KTM team in Switzerland that needed a rider, Eric remembered Crown and got him over there. The last three months have been the best of Joey Crown’s career and just might give him some momentum for 2020. He was very good in Geneva.
Red the full story at RacerX