Select your vehicle
- Generac Generators
- Yard Maintenance
- Pit Bikes • Scooters • ATV's
- Gear • Apparel
- Handlebar & Controls
- Body Parts
- Tires & Rims
- Wheel Bearings
- Fuel & Air
- Chains & Accessories
- Sprockets & Sprocket Kits
- Engine Parts
- Rotors & Lines
- Brake Pads
- Chemicals & Oils
- Tools & Bolts
- Service Center
ProX also offers a state of art Wireless Hour Meter! Unique by eliminating wires the ProX Wireless Hour Meter is a surface mounted vibration activated hour meter, which provides what today’s Powersports user needs and expect from hour meters.
Innovative engine hour meter, The only one to work with out wires connecting to the bike or ATV. This hour meter attaches to the bike in seconds with double sided tape and has a built in battery allowing for a 3 year life span. detects the engine from the wave frequencies when mounted. Fully waterproof and easy to read numbers.
Magnum Hour BracketEasy and clean way to mount your hour meter to your bike. Works with all Magnum hour meters and with most other 2 hole hour meters on the market. Lightweight aluminum alloy finish.
Magnum HourGreat to use on any 2-Stroke or 4-Stroke engine. Electric clock keeps time only while engine is running. It starts counting when it feels electrical pulses through the spark plug wire and shuts itself off when the pulses stop. Helps monitor service intervals.
- Dec 6, 2019 Marvin Musquin To Miss Entire 2020 Supercross Championship With Injury KTM announced that the 29-year-old will miss the entire supercross championship
- Dec 6, 2019 SGB/Maxxis/Babbitt's Kawasaki Team Announces 5 for 2020 The just-announced SGB Racing/Maxxis/Babbitt’s Kawasaki race team.
- Dec 5, 2019 JGR Adds Riders To The Team Roster for 2020 JGR Adds Riders To The Team Roster for 2020 with Joey Savatgy injured
- Dec 4, 2019 Honda Presents 2020 AMA Supercross, Arenacross Teams During a special media event held today at the official Honda test track, American Honda presented its teams
- Dec 3, 2019 Ryan Dungey Becomes Part Owner of GEICO Honda Ryan Dungey has moved on from his branding at the Red Bull KTM squad for a new gig as part owner of the GEICO Honda team