Select your vehicle
- Mar 23, 2020 Updated Pro MX Schedule MX Sports Pro Racing has officially announced an amended event schedule
- Mar 9, 2020 2020 Dayton had Huge Whoops and Heat Race Pile Ups! The tenth round of the AMA Monster Energy Supercross in officially in the books from Daytona.
- Mar 4, 2020 Round 9 of 17 (Atlanta) is up... Just when you think we’re finally due for a boring night of racing, the 2020 Atlanta Supercross provided us with another awesome night
- Feb 24, 2020 2020 Arlington Supercross Results- The 8th round. This round is a Triple Crown Event, meaning three separate main events.
- Feb 17, 2020 2020 Tampa Supercross Results (7 of 17) Sand Dunes, crashes, new points leaders, new teams, comeback riders and more from Tampa SX
CTR Motorsports Announces First Two Riders to SX Team
“Guys have been on the bike over the last month getting dialed in!” the post said. “Both these young guns are full of talent and working hard!”
In the 2019 250SX West Region Championship, Lopes finished 16th in the points standings after earning two top-ten finishes.
Crown has had an eventful off-season, as he’s competed around the country in different races, including Red Bull Straight Rhythm where he claimed the 125cc class win and the Geneva Supercross in Switzerland in early December where he was crowned (no pun intended) Prince of Geneva.
Crown did not qualify for a main event in the 2019 250SX East Region Championship.