Select your vehicle
- Generac Generators
- BMX Bikes • Parts
- Yard Maintenance
- Pit Bikes • Scooters • ATV's
Gear • Apparel
- Handlebar & Controls
- Body Parts
- Tires & Rims
- Wheel Bearings
- Fuel & Air
- Chains & Accessories
Sprockets & Sprocket Kits
- Chain & Sprocket Kits
- Rocket Front Sprockets
- Rocket Race-Lite Front Sprockets
- Rocket Steel Rear Sprockets
- Rocket Race-Lite Steel Rear Sprockets
- Rocket Aluminum Rear Sprockets
- Rocket Aluminum Race Rear Sprockets
- Renthal Ultralight Rear Sprockets
- ProX Aluminum Rear Sprockets
- Engine Parts
- Rotors & Lines
- Brake Pads
- Chemicals & Oils
- Tools & Bolts
- Service Center
- Mar 23, 2020 Updated Pro MX Schedule MX Sports Pro Racing has officially announced an amended event schedule
- Mar 9, 2020 2020 Dayton had Huge Whoops and Heat Race Pile Ups! The tenth round of the AMA Monster Energy Supercross in officially in the books from Daytona.
- Mar 4, 2020 Round 9 of 17 (Atlanta) is up... Just when you think we’re finally due for a boring night of racing, the 2020 Atlanta Supercross provided us with another awesome night
- Feb 24, 2020 2020 Arlington Supercross Results- The 8th round. This round is a Triple Crown Event, meaning three separate main events.
- Feb 17, 2020 2020 Tampa Supercross Results (7 of 17) Sand Dunes, crashes, new points leaders, new teams, comeback riders and more from Tampa SX
2020 Dayton had Huge Whoops and Heat Race Pile Ups!
Garrett Marchbanks who got the holeshot with his teammate Jordon Smith in tow. At the 1/2 way mark Marchbanks still had over two-second lead over Sexton. McElrath couldn’t make up much time in fifth behind Martin. In the closing laps, Sexton closed within a second of Marchbanks. All the while Rj Hampshire make a mistake and lost a position to Martin. Garrett Marchbank’s held off Sexton for his first 250 Supercross overall in Daytona.
It was Ken Roczen and Jason Anderson who were first and second off the start. Blake Baggett went down hard off the start. Aaron Plessinger, Justin Barcia, Cooper Webb and Eli Tomac were behind Roczen and Anderson. By the second lap, Roczen had a four-second lead. Cooper Webb made his way past Barcia and Plessinger within two corners. Tomac then made his way by Barcia for fourth. Webb made his way pass Anderson on the six-lap while Roczen had a seven-second lead. On lap nine Tomac moved into third passed Anderson. Tomac made his way past Webb on the 11th lap with Roczen a little over four seconds ahead. Tomac charged up to Roczen in no time. Roczen made a mistake in a corner with Tomac going around him. And it was Tomac who won his fourth Daytona 450 main event with Roczen second and Cooper Webb third.